Matt’s company hosted a conference in Los Angeles and they paid for spouses to go too! We got to spend a few days together without the little munchkin. Even though she plopped herself right in our suitcase, with her blanket of course, totally ready to hitch a ride with us!
Waiting to board our plane. This totally gave us both déjà vu thinking back on all the plane rides we’ve made just the two of us while we lived in VA. The 2 hour flight was so much better than the 6-7 hours we used to do.
Totally ready to be motivated and inspired by all the speakers. We both really liked all the speakers and were impressed by how much money and time went into putting this event together. One of the highlights was all the mock-movies that were made using box office hits like Inception, Charlie’s Angels, The Blues Brothers, Star Trek, The Three Amigos, and The Borne Identity. People from the company were “green screened” or something so they were in the movies with all the other actors. They replaced some of the script so it would go along with dentistry or the company. It was very impressive. I was happy that most of the speakers talked about life in general and not just dentistry. I was able to get a lot out of it too!
But really, the biggest reason we went was to see our very good friends Brian and Kimberly from Dental School. It was so great to see them and catch up.
The food was all so amazing. I remembered to bring the camera for our dinner on the last night.
I’m in love with those little square cups! Where can I get some for myself?
Good friends, good food, motivating speakers. A wonderful weekend together.


1 comment:
such a fun weekend. I could go for more of that ravioli.
Post a Comment