Friday, June 24, 2011

Exciting Stuff

scan0018-c

Yep, here we go again! We’re very excited for this new little addition that will join our family sometime late December.

I made the animation using the tutorial here.

12 comments:

Ann said...

Super cool! I have to thank Doris though.....(wink wink:)

The Fifes said...

So excited for y'all!

Tina Tuakoi said...

Yay, how exciting! Congratulations! Maybe you two will be expecting the 3rd baby boy? :)

Heather said...

That's great news! Congratulations! (Cute animation BTW!)

The Goffs said...

AHHH! That is so exciting Cami! Congrats! You will love having 2 little ones. I LOVE the animation you put together & I LOVE the one of Lily looking down at the "big sister" page with that DARLING expression! SO CUTE! She's going to be the cutest big sister and such a big helper :)

Kara said...

Congratulations Cami! You'll be one busy mama, but a great one!

Unknown said...

AHhhhhhhhh! Congrats! The cutest pregnant lady I've ever met strikes again!

Haley and Cameron Roberts said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!

Carlee said...

Oh yay, congratulations :)

Jessica said...

Cute pictures, I love the animation. I'll have to try that! We are so excited for you guys!!

Kim said...

Congratulations Cami. I am so excited for you.

Ells said...

Congrats! Thats awesome! Looks like you are a few weeks in front of me! I'm so happy for you guys!