Sunday, April 25, 2010

VA Beach

We spent the weekend with our friends soaking up the sun, playing in the sand, relaxing in the hot tub, playing video games, talking, eating yummy food, and enjoying time together.

_DSC1368  _DSC1385_DSC1418_DSC1381 _DSC1520 _DSC1393

The guys built an awesome sand couch._DSC1438    

And then proceeded to destroy it.

_DSC1452

Which quickly turned into long jump practicing.

_DSC1456 _DSC1465 _DSC1474

Lily and her buddy Connor

_DSC1488 _DSC1504

_DSC1407_DSC1511 _DSC1534 _DSC1535 _DSC1525_DSC1548_DSC1544  

We are so grateful to have such wonderful friends from our Dental School days. It’s going to be hard to see us all go our separate ways in a month. I’m not ready for it. But life must go on._DSC1571

2 comments:

Ashley said...

That little beach tent looks awesome, I could have used one for Abby last month when we were at the beach

The Hulls said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!! You become such good friends with people during your schooling years and it's so sad to go your separate years when your done. We have one more year with all our friends here and I don't want to think about when we have to move!