Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Two Months

Our Sweet Lily is TWO MONTHS! I feel like I just did her one month post. Time flies!Apr262010_0032  

Lily at two months…

  • you make eye contact with us all the time and you’re able to see us from a few feet
  • you smile and “talk” to us with your adorable coos and we can’t get enough of it!
  • you like to suck on your fingers and sometimes push your binkie out of your mouth for better access
  • we’re wondering if, one of these days, just your thumb will make it to your mouth and you’ll lose interest in your binkie altogether (your Dad hopes that doesn’t happen)
  • you are getting better at holding your head up for a few seconds
  • you’re not a fan of tummy time but will tolerate it for a few minutes at a time
  • you still LOVE to turn your head to the left
  • you are sleeping well at night but haven’t made it past 6.5 hours yet
  • we think we’ve found one of your tickly spots – on your sides just under your armpits. You squirm like crazy whenever we tickle you there.
  • you are getting the hang of drinking out of a bottle and love your Daddy/Lily time
  • your eyes are a beautiful dark blue
  • you still love car rides and fall asleep almost every time
  • we think your tummy doesn’t tolerate onions well since every time Mom has some you cry and cry later that day
  • you like us to hold you with your legs curled up by your chest when your tummy hurts

Apr262010_0103Apr242010_0044Apr262010_0058  Apr242010_0083Apr242010_0081

I can’t get enough of this cute face!Apr242010_0085 Apr252010_0003

6 comments:

Christen said...

Lily is such a beautiful baby! She is just darling.

Jessica said...

Such cute pictures! I like reading your list of things she's up to, makes me feel more like I know my niece. You're such a cute mom, I can tell by the way you talk about Lily, it's really sweet.

Carlee said...

Cami she's adorable! I think she looks just like you :)

Tina Tuakoi said...

She is so beautiful! Isn't it so fun to watch the grow and learn. Happy 2 months, Lily! :)

Lyles said...

She is so darling and I love all her hair! Time does go by too fast though!

Haley and Cameron Roberts said...

LOve Lily!!! she is cute!