Hi Cami! These are precious pics of your little girl. That last one is breathtaking~! Your hubby's got skills... and really cute models. Congrats on the baby. Not sure if I ever congratulated you?
you are making me baby hungry... to hold your baby that is:) I can't stand how cute she is. I just want to hold and love her and give her lots of kisses. When are you coming???
We have been married for 11 wonderful years and had many adventures together. We live in Colorado where Matt is working to support our adventures! Cami is enjoying being a Mommy to our three sweet girls. We love our life together and the adventures we share. Welcome to our blog, we're happy you've come to visit!
3 comments:
Hi Cami! These are precious pics of your little girl. That last one is breathtaking~! Your hubby's got skills... and really cute models. Congrats on the baby. Not sure if I ever congratulated you?
Can you feel the love!? I sure can!
you are making me baby hungry... to hold your baby that is:) I can't stand how cute she is. I just want to hold and love her and give her lots of kisses. When are you coming???
Post a Comment