Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Skit Night

Last Tuesday we went to Skit Night at the Dental School. This is the night when the four different dental classes act out some of the things that go on in school and make fun of their professors. These guys did an awesome job singing some fun songs that they changed the lyrics to.

Apr202010_0003 Apr202010_0009

These guys were haggling the girls walking by with all sorts of dental school innuendos. I didn’t understand half of them.Apr202010_0023

And this skit involved one of the pregnant professors giving birth to a VERY large baby. It was super awkward!Apr202010_0026 Apr202010_0033

Fun Times!

And I can’t take credit for any of these pictures. Matt took all of them because Lily was not a fan of the loud laughing and clapping so I spent some of the time out in the hall with her. He claims he doesn’t know how to take pictures, but he did great.

No comments: