will her fingers and toes be this small :(
I wanted to preserve how tiny and precious her hands feet are right now. I love them!
Now I just need to figure out how to display them. Any ideas?
will her fingers and toes be this small :(
I wanted to preserve how tiny and precious her hands feet are right now. I love them!
Now I just need to figure out how to display them. Any ideas?
2 comments:
Those are really cool, did you make them yourself? I think for display you could do little ledge shelves or maybe put them each in separate shadow box frames. I saw a really cute idea last night to make cute hanging racks that look like the drawer fronts (cuter than it sounds), I think that would be really cute if you could somehow attach ribbon to them.
2 ideas...1)find a cool shallow long dish (like an old farm house dough bowl) and fill with sand then place the molds in like stepping stones. 2) or plant some ground cover in a low shallow pot or bowl and again put them in like stepping stones. Just a few end of the day thoughts :)
Post a Comment