Thursday, April 08, 2010

Spring is Here

And with that comes

Lots of walks out in the beautiful sunshineApr012010_0040 Mar272010_0067

BBQing in the backyard (Brian and Kimberly’s backyard, not ours…someday I hope we have a backyard)

with awesome friends that we are going to miss so muchApr022010_0028 Apr022010_0031 Apr022010_0038

Pollen. It’s everywhere. Matt will be glad when pollen season is done – he’s had constant red, itchy eyes for days now.April 08, 2010_1148

Lily went to church for the first time. She did great, slept most of the time. Between nursing  and changing diapers I didn’t get to be in class much. But that’s ok, another part of motherhood I’ll have to get used to.Mar282010_0043

Neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt and Brunch

Apr032010_0011 

Her Easter Dress

Apr032010_0015

Our Family. Lily’s already trying to hide from the camera. Better get used to it, Girl!

Apr032010_0022

Easter was spent hanging out together “watching” General Conference. The Apostles’ voices are so calming, a little too calming :) 

Hope you were able to spend Easter with your family reflecting on what our Savior did for us.

Apr042010_0007

And yesterday Lily and I went to my old stomping grounds. The kids in my pre-k class were really excited to see me and couldn’t believe that “the baby came out of my belly.” One little girl had to feel my stomach just to make sure. Seeing the kids made me miss being there with them. But I love my new job and wouldn’t trade it for anything, even if my boss needs me on the job 24/7. Being a Mom is the best!

 

And Matt passed his Regional Boards!!

Now all we need is a job!

5 comments:

Ann said...

First of all you are looking sooooo good! Either that or you've found really good clothes that make you look skinny. Second Happy Easter! Third just can't get enough pictures of Lily. And Fourth Yay Matt! I knew you'd do great!

Haley and Cameron Roberts said...

You're pictures are AWESOME. Lily is the best dressed baby I have ever seen.

Josh & Emily Burk said...

I can't believe how fast time goes! I can't believe that Lily has been here a month. Every day being a mom gets better and better. Enjoy every minute! Lily is such a beautiful little girl!

Anonymous said...

Matt We're so proud of you. Now just find a job on the west side of the Rockies so I can see and hold that cute grandbaby of mine.

Love tons MOM {Burk}

Jessica said...

Thanks for all the pictures!! I'm with Ann, you are looking FABULOUS. Congrats on the boards!