Sunday, June 15, 2008

Ruth's Chris

To celebrate my summer break, Brian and Kimberly were nice enough to take us to Ruth's Chris Steakhouse. This is one of the fanciest restaraunts I've ever been too. We enjoyed grilled fillet, crab cake, stuffed chicken breast, garlic crusted halibut, broccoli, and potatoes. It was SO yummy. Thanks Brian and Kimberly, that was just what I needed to start my break off right.

Here are pictures of our dessert - Brian and Kimberly got Chocolate Sin Cake, and we got the cheesecake. Everything was AMAZING.

3 comments:

The Fifes said...

The most amazing part of the evening was when Matt ate the entire cheesecake by himself!! haha Okay, not really. The picture does not do it justice for it's size though. I'm in love with Ruth's Chris...

Jessica said...

Looks so yummy! Enjoy your summer break!!

Ann said...

Dang I need to get some friends like yours, lucky!