Tuesday, June 24, 2008

My New Dentist

As of Monday, I am officially one of Matt's patients! It was a little weird having Matt work on my teeth. But he did a great job and he did a better cleaning than the dentist I went to in April. It was cool to see him actually apply all the things he has learned in his classes. The best part of all--we won't have to pay for dental work ever again!




This is where Matt did a fabulous job cleaning my teeth.











The glasses were pushing on my eyes so Matt was nice enough to give me some gauze...and then took a picture of it. Thanks a lot! From then on I dealt with the glasses pushing on my eye lashes.





At the end he gave me a flouride treatment. Mmmm...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHA I LOVE those Pictures! They are the best...especially the one with the guaze glasses.

Jessica said...

I don't know, your dentist looks pretty goofy... I thought those were googly eye glasses at first. :) Shows how much I know about dentistry. Cute pictures, hurray for free ANYTHING but dental work is an excellent one!

Ann said...

I still think it's weird that Matt can work on peoples teeth, but I should get used to the thought since he will eventually be working on mine. When he graduates that is, not a moment before that though!

The Fifes said...

Yeah Matt...great job! I am so proud of you and your hard work. And great job on pictures Cami. My FAVORITE is the one of Matt standing in the cubicle. Great shot!

Unknown said...

That's so cute! You look like the perfect patient! Every dentist's dream. :)