
We went with Brian and Kimberly to the 32nd Annual Greek Festival here in Richmond. It was definitely all about the food. And the food was awesome. I don't know the names of anything we ate but it was all delicious. I loved taking pictures of the dancers. But I had to get Matt to take the pictures of their awesome shoes (the stage was too high). We will definitely have to remember to go
next year!


3 comments:
That was SOOO fun going to the Greek Fesitval with you and Matt!
Are you sure it was a greek festival not a clown festival? Those shoes really made me giggle.
That was sure fun, but SOOO crowded- I had no idea every single person in the greater Richmond area and their extended families would be there. But, the food was delicious. Glad to see you guys out and about in Richmond.
Post a Comment