Saturday, June 14, 2008
Finally...
Summer break is here at last!!! Probably the best part of being a teacher is the three months summer break. And this break did not come a minute too soon. I don't know what I'll be doing with all my time, but that is not a problem. Pretty sure my days will consist of sleeping in, catching up on all the day-time TV, reading, relaxing, going on vacations, and maybe even getting out my quilting I've been neglecting for the past nine months. If you can't find me you might want to check by the pool :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Hurray for Cami!
We have been on vacation for two weeks here, and I must say, it sure is nice!
CONGRATULATIONS!! What an incredible accomplishment and I am so proud of you, Cami!
Go Cami, Go Cami it's your birthday! (I've never really totally understood that saying but I think it applies in this case.)
Post a Comment