The dental clinic was closed this afternoon so Matt and I went to the Virginia Holocaust Museum. It is a great museum in downtown Richmond. We went through the museum, listening to the tour on CD, as a survivor told of his experiences during such a tragic time. It was really neat, and a bit overwhelming. On the way to the museum there was a little flower garden
right in the parking lot. So, naturally, I took some pictures.


4 comments:
Drew and I have been to the museum and thought it was really interesting, way different than the one in D.C. A little scary, I thought, with all those life-size dummy people. Cool macros- the lighting is beautiful.
i really want to go to do that...i just have a hard time talking myself into it b/c I know i will be sad for the rest of the day. I love how many great museums and history we have here in richmond!
So glad you were able to go! It is such a great museum, at least very well put together I think. Did you crawl through the tunnel? See you soon!
Love the flowers, as usual they are amazing!
Post a Comment