I'm always excited for Easter but every year I look forward to the time that I can buy Cadbury mini Eggs. I LOVE them! I'm not sure why I love them so much, but I do. Maybe it's because they remind me of past Easter's with all the family and our Easter baskets that always had these scrumptious little eggs in them. Here are some that we ate while playing Hand and Foot with our awesome friends.



4 comments:
and the girls WON!!!!!!!! That was a really good game. Cannot believe Easter is 1 month away!
Mmmmmmm, I love those too. I also look forward to Easter candy, my favorites are the original Cadbury eggs. Maybe it has something to do with not being able to have them the rest of the year that makes them so special. I am glad you have awesome friends, and that the girls won! :)
I'm not really looking forward to the Easter candy this year, but thats because were still working on our Valentine candy. I am looking forward to getting Elise an Easter dress though!
THESE ARE THE DEATH OF ME!!! I can't stop eating them, they are so amazing. In fact, after inhaling a large bag of them last Saturday I decided to swear off chocolate until Easter day, otherwise who knows how many bags I'll eat between now and then.
Post a Comment