Saturday, March 01, 2008

Rock Climbing!

We were told awhile back from a dental student that there is a climbing gym here in Richmond but hadn't gone until now. A girl in our ward put together a group of VCU wives to go together. I was so excited and had some of our gear sent from Utah (Thanks Nina!). It was SO much fun. Most of the girls are in our ward and a few other dental student wives and one dental student. I also invited Kimberly to go too. All the girls did really well, it was the first time for most of them. We were kind of bummed because most of the gym was roped off because they were getting ready for a competition. So it was very crowded and we had to stand around until we could snag the ropes we wanted. Other than that it was great.

We were all really tired on the drive home. Matt and I are excited to get back into climbing.




Here's all the girls: Angela, Uppasna, Heather, Rachel, Carli, Mindi, Me, Kimberly, and Marci.

3 comments:

Hksedwick said...

This was a blast, I can't wait to go again sometime.

Jessica said...

How fun, that's cool that the wives all got together. What a great idea! You are so tuff, I can't climb for the life of me.

Ann said...

LUCKY!