We want to wish everyone a Happy Easter! I love Easter - all the little
girls in their Easter dresses and fancy hats. Everyone looks so bright and cheerful. And everyone is a little more happy - I don't know if that's due to the warmer weather, more hours of daylight, or the extra sugar ;) 
We had some friends over last night to decorate eggs. We did a lot of different techniques to get some really unique eggs - wrapped and boiled in onion skins and leaves, rubber bands, stickers, crayons, rubber cement, fingerprints, leaves in nylons, and blown egg sculptures. It was so much fun and we had so many different eggs. After we were done decorating the girls kicked the guys trash in a game of Hand and Foot.
Girls are awesome!!







7 comments:
What an awesome time we had! Thank you for having us over and hope you and Matt have had an incredible Easter holiday. You were able to get some really great shots of our "creations" last night too!
Those eggs are amazing!! They are seriously very cool. Did you come up with all those creative methods on your own? Oh and that picture of Matt sneezing the yolk is GROSS! Happy Easter to you too!
I love the pig and chicken eggs. Dang you guys go all out! Can't wait to see you guys!
Those are some fancy eggs Cami! You guys are rad! I keep finding people's blogs and I am so glad I found yours! Send me your email address so I can invite you to mine and we can be blog friends!
My email is hayleyjoy@gmail.com
The most creative egg with a definitive Easter theme is, of course, the angry squid. Sorry, -1 for the pig and chicken (way off the Easter theme).
I mean, I don't read blogs.
Wow! You guys really do go all out with your Easter eggs! How fun!
Post a Comment