Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day


I had all these great activities planned for school today - painting shamrocks, reading stories about leprechauns, singing shamrock and leprechaun songs. Instead I got sick this morning and had to call in. It wouldn't be so bad if this wasn't the most important week of the whole year.


Our Headstart program is under review this year and this is the week that the review team is coming to evaluate all the teachers, classrooms, and all the other departments of the program. So I'm really hoping that the day went ok without me and that I don't have anymore problems.


I hope everyone is having a GREAT St. Patrick's Day and that you find a little bit of luck!

2 comments:

The Fifes said...

Oh Cami! I hope you feel better!! It must be the stress of it all. LOVE the picture of the shamrock...so cute. Hope you feel better soon.

Jessica said...

I'm sure those kids missed you. Sorry you're sick, get well soon!