Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Super Bowl Weekend

Friday it was a Teacher Workday so I was able to take an hour for lunch. Kimberly picked me up at work and we drove to the dental school to eat with the guys. It was fun to hang out with them.
Then Kimberly and I went to Shoe Carnival for some new brown shoes. Mine were getting a "little" old. I've had these shoes for about 4 years. I have definitely gotten my money's worth out of them.










Later that night we went to Cameron and Haley's for some yummy potato soup (THANKS Haley!) We also brought a new puzzle Matt and I bought. After a few hours it was apparent that we were not going to finish it.
The guys decided to go to the store and rent a movie (after they became bored of torturing the cats) while the girls did some blogging and internet surfing. They came back with Bewitched. The movie did not keep our attention and we all pretty much fell asleep (except for Matt and Cameron who watched the whole thing).

Saturday we took Brian and Kimberly out to eat to Bertucci's. It was so good. We had so much food. Then we came back and the girls were once again beat at hand and foot. One of these days we are going to kick their trash!

Sunday Brian and Kimberly came over to watch the game. We had navajo tacos and lots of snacks and candy. This year I watched more of the game than I ever have. GO GIANTS!! I chose to root for the Giants at the beginning of the game and stuck with them till the end. Matt on the other hand switched back and forth multiple times before the game was over. He just cheered for any team that scored. Matt and Kimberly did NOT want to get near each other during the game. This explains the tower of pillows between them.







3 comments:

Jessica said...

What's a shoe carnival? Sounds awesome! Good job picking the right team for the superbowl. I like the creative method to the puzzle by your friend!

The Fifes said...

Thank you SOOO much for the Navajo Tacos...they are always so good! Glad we had the smarts to stick with the Giants the whole time...unlike "someone". Was actually a great game to watch, nevermind that I did sleep through half time. You're the best of friends!

Ann said...

First of all I thought Matt was allergic to cats?! 2nd of all I just love how Cami was so daring to get such a "different" pair of shoes. Come on Cam get some guts! :) (I still love you though)