Monday, February 11, 2008

Unexpected 3 Day Weekend!

Normally it would be bad news to hear that the power is out. But when it's the power at work I'm all for it! My assistant called me this morning and said "There's no school. The power is out." YEAH!! So I turned the car around and went right back home. I decided to make the extra day off productive so I've done the dishes, cleaned the kitchen, finally finished ripping all our CDs to the computer (I've been working on it all weekend), and done a little laundry. And it's only 11:30! I've got to come up with some more things to do. Who knows...maybe I'll break out one of those long lost sewing projects :)

3 comments:

The Fifes said...

Jealousy coming from my direction Ü Hope you are enjoying your extra day, what a nice blessing! Missed hanging out with you & Matt more this past weekend...darn studying.

Ann said...

One word, lucky!

The Fifes said...

PS Why is it that you work in downtown Richmond & I am the one who works in rural VA and you are the one who had no power and got an extra day off work??? I agree with Ann. haha