Monday, February 25, 2008
Our Primary Class
It came to my attention (thanks to Kimberly) that we have never posted anything about our ward or Primary class. We have decided that our class is a bunch of geniuses. We have the Valiant 9 so they will be turning 9 sometime during the year. But back to them being geniuses - these kids ask questions that Matt and I didn't think about until much later in life. One asked Matt on Sunday if the Jaredites came across the ocean before Lehi and his family and we haven't even started talking about the Jaredites. They also love to be challenged - they want us to ask them hard questions or have them figure out math problems. They are very quick. During sharing time this week each class had to put on a short skit of a scriptural story. Our class had a battle scene and they went ALL out. They were going at each other with their paper daggers and styrofoam shields. One of the girls wanted to be the narrator and Matt decided to also make her the "artistic director". She took her job very seriously and made sure that everyone knew their parts. The kids did great and they were able to give their audience a "realistic" battle scene. We really enjoy our class. We will have to write down more of the funny things they say.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I miss primary, aren't kids the best? What a neat class you have, that's great! I used to love teaching primary with Dan, it's great to be able to spend your Sunday's together.
Dang! I hate smart children! :) But I would love to teach primary any day than teaching gospel doctrine! I'm teaching this sunday and I keep "finding" excuses to not work on my lesson. But enjoy those kids while you can.
Post a Comment