
Corey and Jill came down to Richmond one last time before they make their trek to Utah. They came and stayed for the Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday. It was so fun having them here. The two days consisted of card games, eating, watching Evan Almighty, relaxing, and playing Guitar Hero. They have already started the 2000 mile drive across the country and we hope it was a safe trip. We will miss having them so close. And I really don't know who we'll turn to when we need a tour of Washington DC :)

Love you guys!!
2 comments:
Hope they make it "home" safe and so glad you were able to get together one last time before their exciting move!
I'm sorry they are moving away from you guys! Glad you could have a good time before they hit the road. Oh and I have to say (because I don't think I have before) that your apartment is so nice! You guys are so good at decorating!!
Post a Comment