Friday, January 18, 2008

Husband Tag


What is his name? Matthew Aaron
How long have you been married? 4 1/2 years
How long did you date? dated for 5 months, engaged for 7
How old is he? 28
Who eats more? I do, sadly. He eats like a bird.
Who said I love you first? Matt.
Who is smarter? I say Matt is, but he'll tell you different
Whose temper is worse? Matt (I love you dear!)
Who does the laundry? I do, Matt claims ignorance even though he did his own laundry growing up.
Who does the dishes? We take turns
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? We switch every few months - right now it's me (if you're looking from the foot of the bed)
Who pays the bills? I do, Matt has no idea how much money we have.
Who cooks dinner? Me, most of the time. He does every once in a while. It's awesome when he does!
Who drives when you are together? Mostly Matt, I don't really like to drive with him in the passenger seat. It makes me nervous.
Who is more stubborn? probably Matt, I pretty much go with whatever he says most of the time
Whose parents do you see the most? We try to make it even since we only get to see them twice a year.
Who proposed? Matt
Who has more friends? In Utah, I do. In Virginia, he does. But his friends are my friends too.
Who has more siblings? I do. I have 6, he has 3
Who wears the pants in the family? Matt does but I pick them out for him
I tag...... Kimberly and Jordan.

We're having the best adventure ever and I can't think of a better person to spend it with. Love you Matt!

3 comments:

Ann said...

Love you guys so much! Cami your such a funny girl. I miss you guys a ton.

The Fifes said...

My favorite is the line about Matt eating like a bird Ü But Brian thinks Matt definitely eats more than you though.

Jessica said...

You are like the perfect wife I decided. You don't lose your temper, you aren't stubborn, and you let him wear the pants. No wonder you work with kids (and married Matt... he he he), you are like the most patient person I know! How do you do it? Love you guys.