
Last Friday night we went out to dinner with Brian and Kimberly. They had a gift card for some good Chinese food at PF Chang's. It was great! And we even tried something new that 3 out of the 4 of us had never had - Calamari (squid). It was actually pretty good. It wasn't as chewy as I was expecting.We
have
grown very fond of our nights hanging out with our friends here in Richmond.


3 comments:
Great now I'm craving chinese food! Thanks a lot! :)
Mmmmmm, I LOVE PF Changs! Never had Calimari there before, when I've had it all I could taste was the batter and the dipping sauce though. Friends are the best.
That was such a fun night! An eventful one too with your new purchase Ü
Thanks for being such awesome friends! We should definitely hang out this weekend since the guys (& you too probably) have Monday off.
Post a Comment