We are now the proud owners of a 2007 Hyundai Elantra! We weren't able to trade our other car in at CarMax so we still have three cars. Hopefully we'll be selling the Sentra within the week.
How fun, a new car. It's cute. How much are you selling your Nissan for? We need a second car. Hope you guys had a good break, I feel like I haven't seen you forever.
We have been married for 11 wonderful years and had many adventures together. We live in Colorado where Matt is working to support our adventures! Cami is enjoying being a Mommy to our three sweet girls. We love our life together and the adventures we share. Welcome to our blog, we're happy you've come to visit!
4 comments:
CONGRATS on your new car! It is beautiful! Did you hear about the prank we pulled on Matt? Ü
I sure did Geremy! hee hee
How fun, a new car. It's cute. How much are you selling your Nissan for? We need a second car. Hope you guys had a good break, I feel like I haven't seen you forever.
Good for you guys, with your track record you needed to get something with a warranty! :)
Post a Comment