Sunday, January 27, 2008

PUZZLES!

We have really gotten into doing puzzles with our friends
Awhile back, we worked with Brian and Kimberly on this puzzle. We knew it would be a challenge considering all the repeating colors, but didn't think it would take us 2 days to complete it. It was only 500 pieces. We actually started it one night and didn't finish it until the next night when Brian and Kimberly came over to help finish it. See if you can do it yourself! This should be a bit easier than when we did it.








2 comments:

The Fifes said...

LOVE the picture of Matt contemplating all the purple pieces...that was fun! Although, anyone who fixes it on this website has it plenty easy. Cool idea. Ü Puzzles are SO fun!

Jessica said...

Cool puzzle! But I think I prefer the way you have it on here... I don't have the patience for difficult puzzles, way to go! Love and miss you guys.