
Friday, November 30th, we went to hear Haley sing with her theater group SPARC. It was mostly elementary and high school kids with all their paren

ts there to watch them. I tried out my skills with the new camera. It was pr
etty pitiful. Out of the MANY pictures I took there weren't many that could be kept. And those that did turn out, I don't know how exactly I got them. I have a lot of learning to do

still. While the singing was going on Santa walked past us to get to the canal boat. It

was really funny because all the kids were climbing all over each other to get a glimpse of him. Also, a marching band came right by where the group was singing. You could hardly hear the singers over the sound of the dru

ms and instruments playing a totally different song than they were singing. We all thought it was part of their production so we were waiting for them to come closer and play with the singers. But they just turned around and walked away.


After Haley was done singing we walked down the street and saw where all the illimination was happening. There were tons

of reindeer around a big colorful tree. The vendors were taking advantage of the crowds- selling all sorts of flashing wands and necklaces, along with lots of food. Everyone enjoyed hot chocolate and funnel cakes. Later we went to Brian and Kimberly's for some pre-birthday cake for Matt and put together a fun Snoopy holiday puzzle.
2 comments:
I love the picture of Matt. It reminds me of Sophies epiphany picture. Silly Matty!
How pretty, I love Christmas lights. And I think you did a good job, night photography is the hardest kind in my opinion. Plus there is so much to know about these digital SLR's... but it's so fun!! And I agree with Ann, that picture of Matt reminds of Sophie's epiphany pciture too!
Post a Comment