
When we were in North Carolina Matt bought a Wright Brothers model airplane. He started working on it as soon as we got home but had to stop because of school. After all his tests were done he moved all his pieces out to the dining area and quickly took over the apartment
w
ith pieces of his plane. He worked really hard on it for three or four days and it looks great. I didn't realize how big it would be. Everyone has asked Matt if he is going to display it in our apartment. He quickly tells them, "No. I'm going to fly it. I didn't make it just to look at it." The box said it can be a kite or a glider. It will be fun to see it flying (i hope).


2 comments:
Great job Matt! We're very impressed. And also glad to see a new post as a sign you must have made it to UT just fine yesterday. We miss you guys already!! Have a GREAT time with your families!
Wow! Can't wait to see it in flight, you should video record the maiden voyage.
Post a Comment