Here's a little teaser from our trip to Williamsburg...
Sunday, December 09, 2007
I know...I know...
So I know you're all asking yourself,"Why hasn't she posted anything?!?" I'm feeling the same way. Blogger has not been cooperating since I've been trying to add the new pictures-too big of files maybe? I don't know. But the posts are coming, slowly. Adding one picture at a time is getting really old--especially when you add as many pictures to a post as I do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I have Four Syllables for you... (sounds better than One Word)
Smug...Mug...Dot...Com
Here is your discount (and Mine!):
You can save a friend $5 on a SmugMug subscription and earn $10 yourself! It's simple: have your friend enter your email address (@g mail.com ) or your personal coupon ( gA4doM7V2Mgtk ) in the 'Referred by' field on the signup form (Important: They can't enter any other information, such as your name. Just your email address or coupon).
Oh I feel so teased... you gys are so cute together. I hadn't noticed that pictures take that long to upload, but I've only used my camera... I guess it is slow. I get annoyed when it errors out a couple times before I can get stuff on. I have been thinking of something like sumgmug or an external hard drive myself (I just have too many pictures), I wonder if we could share an account. Also, (sorry this is such a long post) do you know if there is a max you can upload on your blog? I don't remember where I saw it but I've seen something on blogger telling me that I've used 60% of my space... I don't know if that's total for my blog or for just one post.
Post a Comment