
W

e got together one last time with our friends before leaving for Utah. We exchanged some gifts (Matt got a princess poodle, Brian got a princess party kit, Kimberly and I got a

glass bear filled with the

ingredients for brownies, Cameron and Haley got a labyrinth game, and Brian and Kimberly got Barbie Uno). We played with their kittens, then played Hand and Foot. I can't remember for sure but I think

the girls won. Aft
er we

ended the game, we attempted a Simpsons puzzle. It was the hardest puzzle ever. Each piece had lots of little pictures on them. And the hardest thing was that the pictures repeated. We worked on it for about 20 minutes then everyone agreed it wasn't worth it. We went back to "playing" with

the kittens. First, someone thought it would be a good idea to take the shirt from the princess poodle and put it on Daisy. She could

hardly move in it. She kept falling over. It was really quite sad. Then Cameron wanted to show us how high Wicket could jump. It was surprising how high he w

ould jump for his feather toy

.
1 comment:
I hate puzzels, so I don't blame you for not finishing it... I think they are all a waste of time. :) That cat has some crazy long whiskers!
Post a Comment