
This year for my Mom and Dad,

we painted their family room and built a mantle around their fireplace. Jeff and Mindy planned it all out and we met them on Tuesday to help with cleaning, moving furniture, and painting. Curtis and Brittany helped with painting too. Sharlie and Jason helped out by watching all the kids. We did the whole thing in one night

while they were at a company party for Dad's work. It wasn't a total surprise since Jeff had asked Mom which wall she would want painted. But the mantle was more of a surprise.



It turned out really good and makes their home feel so much warmer. We hope you like it Mom and Dad!
3 comments:
Hey Cami.. You can add us to your page if you want. I want to add you to mine...once I figure out how to of course..lol
Nice job, you guys did a lot of painting here in Utah didn't you? I've never been in the upstairs of your parent's house before, it's cute! That's a good idea for a present. I am thinking that is what we need to do for my parents... I don't know if my mom will ever get rid of the sponge paint otherwise! :)
Cami & Matt - you did such a great job painting! What a neat idea for a present, hope your parents were surprised.
Post a Comment