Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Yeah!!!!

I have finally stepped up in the world of digital photography. My dream of owning a digital SLR has come true. I was so excited to come home to a big box! Check it out...
This is a very good day for me :)

7 comments:

Jessica said...

Was it a suprise from Mat or something? Oh Cami you are going to LOVE it!!! I am so happy for you, you totally deserve it. You are such a great photographer, now you will get even better.

Ann said...

LUCKY!

cami said...

I ordered the camera over a week ago and have been waited for it to be shipped. It was supposed to come a day later, so I was pretty surprised to see it.

The Fifes said...

Cami!!! I am SO excited for you! Can't wait to see more of your amazing photos, they turn out so great in your other camera bet they will be amazing with this one!

Unknown said...

Congrats!!!
Green with Envy.

(Glad I told you about the deal - just wish I had some spare cash!)

Now you need a SmugMug.com account for all your pics.

Minor Family said...

I have that camera too (expcept mine is the D40 without the X- I got it when it first came out) and I LOVE it!!! It had changed my photography world!!! Have so much fun!

Jessica said...

When are you going to post some awesome pictures you took with your new fangled camera? I want to see!! Come on... you have to have taken some quality pics by now... or are you still in school? Either way, we are very excited to see you this weekend!!