Friday, August 29, 2008

Guys and their Games

Kimberly and Haley are both busy this weekend so I'm here with Matt and Brian. They are busy shooting things up with their loud game. And I'm trying to stay busy on the computer, but you can only check your emails and blogs so many times before you start getting bored. I really wish some girls were here to talk to :)

On a side note: My teaching job is going really well. I like my co-teacher and we have met almost all of our students we'll have. It's been a busy week trying to learn the curriculum and get our room ready for the new year. The kids didn't come today so we could clean the classroom and put up our bulletin boards. Hopefully this is the start of a GREAT year!!

2 comments:

Haley and Cameron Roberts said...

I MISS YOU TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am glad school is going well!

The Fifes said...

Cami - I missed you! Thank you for posting a picture of my hubby while I was away. And thank you to you & Matt for feeding him and keeping him entertained too. Hope you both have had a most wonderful holiday weekend!

p.s. i love your new header.