Sunday, October 14, 2007

Williamsburg and Virginia Beach

On Sunday we drove east to Colonial Williamsburg. Nina had the most fun buying lots of colonial souveniers. She even bought something from the town auction.












Don't you love the great costumes? We just had to get in on the fun!

(Doesn't Jason look like he's having so much fun?)









Strolling down the lane.














The Capitol and the Governor's Palace










Maybe we should have left them here...















Then we went to the Virginia Aquarium in Virginia Beach before heading out to the waves.

Matt always seems to find something that resembles a video game.













Swimmin' with the fishies :)
















The Sharks and Manta rays were feeding.
























And we can't forget about the graceful seals.
The Beach...

I love this guy :)

I was the only one that got wet from this wave. I was also the only one taking pictures. go figure



































The girls couldn't resist getting matching shoes for the beach. Give us a break they were only four bucks.
The water was warm, the waves were good for surfers. Wish we could have stayed longer and actually played in the water.

2 comments:

The Sherman's said...

Cami, your blog is so cute, you're a pro, I need you to teach me some things. You can definitely add us as a link, I hope you don't care that I added you to our list, if you want me to take it off, just let me know.

The Fifes said...

Those sandals are ADORABLE!