Saturday, October 13, 2007

Kings Dominion

On Saturday we went to Paramount's Kings Dominion Amusement Park. It is the off season so some of the rides were not operating. We were pretty bummed about that. The highlight of the day was eating fried oreos. They were actually pretty good, and they made your teeth black :) Here are some pictures of our fun day...




























After we felt that we had been sufficiently thrown around and eaten enough junk, we went to Cracker Barrel for a good dinner. And Nina was the only person that got down to one peg on the peg game. Yeah for Nina!!


2 comments:

Allie said...

Looks like fun. I love amusement parks and would spend everyday at Disneyland or Dollywood if I could.

Jessica said...

Fun times, I'm glad that you got to have visitors... aren't they the best? It's cool that you have so many attractions there to take people to. I don't know if we'll be able to ever come visit you in Virgina before you leave, but we wish we could!