Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Virginia State Fair

Last Friday we went to the state fair. This was the first time I had been to a fair and it was so fun. We went with Brian and Kimberly and then met up with some other friends later. We saw some cool shows and ate way too much food (but it was good).
Corndogs





Visiting with the goats, who thanked us by trying to eat our map.




The Whip Guy
Very cool!
Here comes the train!



Fried Pepsi (interesting, but I probably wouldn't get it again)





Chocolate covered cheesecake on a stick

Brian riding the Kiddie Tractor. It was so cute...a little boy was smiling so big as he was racing Brian around the haystacks.

At the pig races. Matt guessed the winner 3 out of 4 times!

Tyler riding the bull.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I didn't know that pigs could move that fast! And the whip guy doing the train was really cool too. Makes me want to go to a fair, looks like lots of fun!

Christen said...

Hey you two... thanks for the congrats! The fair looks like fun. Mind if I add you to our links?