We stayed in the Hyatt Hotel in Arlington Monday night. We thought it would be better that way so we could see more of DC. AND, we were able to get our rooms for only 60 dollars each! (regularly $249) Thanks to Candice and I, and Priceline. The guys can't take any credit for this, they were playing Halo the whole time. So we finally got settled in our rooms and went to Georgetown for dinner. Corey told us about a good barbeque place, Old Glory. Thanks Corey, it was great! The best part of the meal was the Tootsie Pops at the end. Any place that gives out suckers has my vote.
After dinner we drove to DC and walked around to some of the monuments in the dark. Most of the pictures were blurry and don't look very good. I guess that's when a tripod would be very handy.
Candice found the name of her uncle whose name is on the Vietnam Memorial Wall.


2 comments:
How pretty! I love night photography, you're right a tripod is ideal but I think you did a really good job without one! I also enjoyed your flower pictures from the other post. But my fav is the one where Jason is looking back at the camera when no one else is... he reminds me of a vampire in that since he's bearing his teeth. :)
Thank you for a wonderful vacation. Love, Tom and Nina (Mom and Dad)
Post a Comment