Anyway...we've been having problems with bugs in our apartment lately. Little tiny annoying flying bugs. The apartment complex had the pest control company do a routine extermination for all the apartments. We left a specimen of the bugs (in a cup with plastic wrap and a rubber band) for the exterminators to look at. He called later and said that they must be coming from our dry foods. So I went through all our cupboards and threw away anything that was open. Nothing. No huge clumping of bugs anywhere. We continued to search and finally found where they were coming from.
Apparently rodent poison makes a nice little home for them. Crazy. Who would have thought they could thrive on poison. Who knows how long they've been down there. So now our cupboards are clean and bare but we no longer have the bug problem (we hope).


2 comments:
That is so WEIRD! Stinkin' bugs, why do they have to be so tuff?
So gross. I hate bugs and I swear they are ten times bigger on the East coast. I'm glad you found where they were coming from!!
Post a Comment