So, this happened a while ago but I thought it would be worth mentioning. Every year the dental school has a Kick-
Off BBQ where they have food, raffle prizes, silent auctions, a moon bounce for the kids (mostly kids from our fruiful ward), and some free stuff too--toothpaste...that's all we ever get. So if anyone needs some toothpaste, we can hook you up :) We entered into a raffle where you buy the ticket and then if your ticket gets drawn you get half the pot. Matt bought ten dollars worth of tickets and we
still didn't make it. Good thing we don't gamble regularly. The casinos would love us.
Off BBQ where they have food, raffle prizes, silent auctions, a moon bounce for the kids (mostly kids from our fruiful ward), and some free stuff too--toothpaste...that's all we ever get. So if anyone needs some toothpaste, we can hook you up :) We entered into a raffle where you buy the ticket and then if your ticket gets drawn you get half the pot. Matt bought ten dollars worth of tickets and we Cameron and Haley
Brian and KimberlyBrian and Brittany
It was so hot and humid that we didn't stay very long. Instead we decided to go to some movies. The guys went to Simpsons and the girls (Haley and I) went to No Reservations (good movie, I liked it anyway). Cameron couldn't miss having his picture taken with the Simpson's clan (he's the one on the left).



1 comment:
Hey Chapmans, this is Allie McFarland from back home. Remember me? I lived down the street from you? Anyway, I love your blog and I hope we can stay connected this way! I love blogspot, and I hate facebook!
Post a Comment