I am so not ready for summer to be over. Hence the flowers. Matt wasn't very happy about the blog being all "girled up." It probably won't stay this way for long.
So Matt and I have been thinking more and more that we might be ready for home ownership. Here is a picture of a really cute house we saw. We think it is a bit over our price range, but we can dream can't we?! 

It will still be awhile before we actually get into a house. Last saturday we spent most the day driving around to different houses that Matt found on the internet. It's interesting to see all the different areas and how quickly the neighborhoods can go from really cute to really scary within a few blocks of one another.


3 comments:
Wow! That would be cool. I am jealous, it feels like we'll NEVER own a home. Denver is the same way in that the scary areas and the nice areas are only a couple blocks away sometimes. Good luck house shopping, sounds like a big project... I had a hard time even selecting an apartment and that's not a long term commitment!
I would absolutely love a house. But unfortuantly South Jordan costs 2 billions dollars now. I'm with ya on the dreaming!
Just kidding about the flowers :) The background didn't work with firefox.
Post a Comment