So, I've made it through the first week of school. I have to say, it wasn't too bad. A whole year of experience sure pays off. I didn't feel like I was in the dark this time around. I have a cute class, 12 girls - 5 boys. They are really catching on quick to the daily routine and already want to help out. That's something we didn't see from last year's class till after Christmas. These kids a little more "with it" than last year. I don't have nearly as many behavior issues. But it might be a little early for that. They are just beginning to come out their shells. Today they were really chatty. Maybe that's just because it is Monday. So far I'm glad I decided to stay with this age another year. We'll see how I feel in a few months ;)
Matt has been busy with school (what's new?). He has one or two tests every week. I don't envy him at all. He's doing really well though. Keep it up!
Monday, September 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment