Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Wrapping up July

I know, I know… I’m hoping to get caught up soon. Something in me will NOT let me skip over the months that I haven’t posted about. So just bear with me :)

Potato Bugs

We did some yardwork trying to clear some weeds and the potato bugs were rampant.

July 26, 2012_8560

Lily tried to collect as many as she could.

July 26, 2012_8544July 26, 2012_8545July 26, 2012_8546July 26, 2012_8548

Emma had a good time trying to figure out how to get the lid off.

July 26, 2012_8550July 26, 2012_8552July 26, 2012_8554July 26, 2012_8555

Yardwork sure wears her out.

July 26, 2012_8568July 26, 2012_8565

It’s so fun seeing these two interacting together.

July 27, 2012_9080July 27, 2012_9081

Sister Love

July 31, 2012_9273

Matt and Lily went on a little outing one morning and while Matt was at work that afternoon, these beautiful flowers were delivered to the house.

July 31, 2012_9254

I LOVED it! Little random things like this to show I’m loved.

July 31, 2012_9255

Lily LOVES chocolate granola bars! Can you tell!?

July 31, 2012_9263July 31, 2012_9264

On July 28th, we got to spend ALL DAY at City Park! In the morning, our church had a BBQ and rented out the Kiddie Rides for a few hours. Matt got to slave over a hot grill in the scorching sun while Emma was being watched by a friend in the shade and Lily and I were having tons of fun riding the rides. July 28, 2012_9084

Me and my girl (who scratched a bug bite on her nose too much)

July 28, 2012_9088

I was only able to do this ride once, it made me so sick! Lily could have done it 5 more times and been fine.

July 28, 2012_9093

On the Carousel

July 28, 2012_9105July 28, 2012_9109July 28, 2012_9119July 28, 2012_9128

Who knew trains could bring out such sheer joy!

July 28, 2012_9135July 28, 2012_9148July 28, 2012_9153July 28, 2012_9157

The guys at their grills. Luckily Matt brought our umbrella so they had some shade.

July 28, 2012_9171July 28, 2012_9175

Chowing down in the shade.

July 28, 2012_9177July 28, 2012_9182July 28, 2012_9187

The girls and I went home for naps while Matt claimed our stake on another part of the park for our next BBQ that evening. Poor guy was at the park ALL DAY!

 

Lily enjoying a Hug juice.

July 28, 2012_9188

Man of the flames! The inferno was quite impressive.

July 28, 2012_9190July 28, 2012_9191

One of the other dr’s daughters

July 28, 2012_9195

Playing ball

July 28, 2012_9198

Discovering how much she loves Root Beer!

July 28, 2012_9200

Being adorable, as usual

July 28, 2012_9201

Back at the rides. This girl was in heaven – kiddie rides twice in one day!

July 28, 2012_9208July 28, 2012_9222

There was a raffle for all the office employees. We try to make the employees happy :)

July 28, 2012_9233July 28, 2012_9239

It was a long, busy, but also super fun day at the park!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I totally can relate Cami, I've been there. Same thing happened to my blog when we moved into our house with a young baby! But there's hope, I am only 2 months behind now, it's only taken me 10 months to get that close. Dan keeps telling me I just need to re-evaluate what's "blog worthy." But I can't skip over pictures I took! Anyway, I love the picture of Emma sleeping in the bumbo, hilarious!