I forgot to mention something pretty major that happened on day 2. While out tubing, Chris (my bro-in-law) took a wave pretty hard and tried to jam his knee into his eye. He ended up needing 17 stitches :( Why is it someone always gets hurt?!
She was way too busy to look at her Mom and the camera so Dad had to help.
Seriously, this girl LOVES the water!
Afternoon naps for everyone.
I think Izzy likes it! What do you think?
And now for some tubing craziness. Curt and Bud were insane!
Like I said…INSANE!
Just riding the crazy waves just isn’t enough for these guys!
Horse Shoe Tourney
The volleyball sand was perfect for digging in. As if she didn’t dig enough at the beach!
The spectators
I don’t remember who won the tournament but it was definitely some good times. Until we all started getting eaten by the bugs.
After the tournament the little ones had a turn throwing the horse shoes. They didn’t do too bad. Even Lily had a few tries but I didn’t get any pictures.
Sunset pictures
As a last attempt to catch something, Matt set out some line during the night. In the morning he found three fish! All those hours of reeling the line in and all he had to do was leave it overnight and he’d get fish!
Lexi is a smart little girl. She found this stick that looked like a hammer and began pounding her “nails” into the ground.
Hey, what’s in here?
That afternoon we packed up our very full car and headed back to Denver. Thanks Fam for a great camping trip!


No comments:
Post a Comment