Never again will Dad be cutting her hair (or at least not for a very long time). I thought that since he’s the artist in the family that maybe he would have an easier time cutting her bangs. Apparently watercolor painting and sculpting does not transfer to hair and scissors. And, in his defense, I wasn’t the greatest at holding her wiggly head still.
We had a good laugh and then I tried to salvage her bangs before church.


3 comments:
She's still cute! That's funny though--I accidentally gave James' bangs (can you call them that on a boy?) what Brian refers to as a "Lloyd Christmas" haircut. Oops. They'll grow out! :)
LOL! Oh dear! Suddenly all the whispy's in her face weren't so bad. :)
It makes her look too grown up! Good thing hair grows. Good try Matt. I bet that was fun to watch!
Post a Comment