Thursday, July 01, 2010

Girls Week Continued

COUSINS CAMP!

This is the 2nd Annual Chapman Family Cousins Camp. Grandma Nina puts together a fun day of crafts, swimming, and other fun activities for the Chapman grandkids to do together. And the moms got to make a fun craft too!

Making their caterpillars

June 23, 2010_2652eJune 23, 2010_2656eJune 23, 2010_2658eJune 23, 2010_2651e

I love the contrast of enthusiasm in this picture. Ann LOVES crafts!June 23, 2010_2660e

Swimming

June 23, 2010_2686e June 23, 2010_2690e June 23, 2010_2701e June 23, 2010_2693e June 23, 2010_2706e

Group Shot. And next year we’ll have little Jaycee with us too!

June 23, 2010_2752e

Bethany, one of my bestest friends, came to enjoy the fun!June 23, 2010_2769e

Later, all the girls were given matching pjs. Thank you for such a fun day Nina!

That night Lily and I had dinner at my brother Corey’s and tested out his new strobe lights. Here are a few of my shots. It’s fun having other people in the family that like photography that I can talk to with. He even gave me some training videos on photography that I’m excited to watch.

June 23, 2010_2802e June 23, 2010_2785eJune 23, 2010_2805e

More to come tomorrow on the rest of our trip. I’m excited to show you the pictures I took of Ann’s cute girls. Here’s one as a teaser.

June 24, 2010_2813e

OK maybe just one more. Ann, your girls are gorgeous.June 24, 2010_2906e

1 comment:

Ann said...

Thanks Cam! Your too sweet. P.S. I'm stealing these pictures for my blog. Because I'm lazy and didn't take any pictures of cousins camp. :)