Lily had her first experience with swimming this weekend at our ward party. She wasn’t too sure about that really big, cold bath tub. But she didn’t cry either. So I guess it was a success.
She needed some reassuring motivation from Mommy before jumping in.
OK I think she’s ready now.
She didn’t want to take her eyes off the water no matter how much Matt tried to get her to look at the camera. And don’t mind the awesome hair she’s sportin’! We had to put some sunblock on her head since her hair is thinning, poor girl.
She was kicking her feet like a natural-born fish.
We had to try a little sun-bathing before getting out.
Getting some warm snuggle-time with Daddy.
Judging by how well she did, I think some more pool trips are in the near future.


2 comments:
we took abby swimming and she loved it too, ha ha she even fell asleep in the pool, I guess she felt comfortable in the pool :)
It was so great to talk with you on Saturday! Lily is so super cute!
Post a Comment