Matt’s Office holiday party was at a bowling alley. We haven’t been bowling for years so it was fun to see if we had any skills left (which we do!). Matt doesn’t want me to tell (and will probably deny that it happened) that I beat him 2 (maybe 3) out of the 4 games! I wasn’t sure on one of the games because the screen was cleared before I saw it. Boo Yah!
Lily was so good. She loved eating pizza with everyone and didn’t even mind being passed around when it was our turn to bowl. She especially liked the other dentist’s wife. She is super fun and made Lily laugh.
The bowling alley did some fun challenges where you had to throw the ball while laying down, turned around, or through another person’s legs. Matt was a little apprehensive about the last one.
Fun Family Time


1 comment:
Looks like lots of fun! Nice job Cami, you rock. We need to go ghetto bowling or something. It's been a long time for me too.
Post a Comment