I’m falling behind on my blog. There are lots of posts that I’ve started but the pictures are holding me back. I just don’t have the editing time that I used to, all thanks to this cute little girl that is very busy discovering how to get into EVERYTHING. But I wouldn’t have it any other way. We love that she is curious and anxious to learn.
Lily, at 9 months:
- you pretty much always have a rash on your chin and cheeks. Aquafor is our friend
- you love to snuggle anything soft. Sometimes you do a “super snuggle” where you growl and rub your face into the blanket
- you are VERY interested in whatever we are eating and get frustrated when we don’t give you some.
- you take 2 naps during the day and usually wake up once during the night.
- you had your first stomach bug the week before Thanksgiving. We were so sad. As a result you lost your appetite and some weight, but now your appetite is back full force. It will be no time at all until you’re back at the 75th percentile
- you enjoy following Mommy around the house all day long
- you are cruising around the furniture. You usually cruise faster when there’s food at the end of your quest :)
- you love touch-n-feel books. You even like to rub your other books to see if there are any cool textures to feel.
- you are super fast at crawling – which makes your monthly photoshoots more and more challenging.
9 month check-up stats
Height: 28in (50-75%)
Weight: 17lbs 13oz (25-50%)
Head: 18in (90-97%)


2 comments:
Lily is such a doll! Love all the updated photos!
Melody laughed SO hard watching the super snuggles. Such a funny girl. As Melody would say "Silly baby Lily."
Post a Comment