While all the “crazies” were out saving a few dollars on Black Friday deals, we were inside avoiding it like the plague. We made the most of it by decorating our house for Christmas. Lily loved being in on all the action. She had to taste-test some of the ornaments before I put them on the tree.
I love how festive our house looks. It makes me happy to drive by and see this.
Lily’s favorite decoration (aka the only one I’ll let her have) is the Nativity set that Grandma Nina sent to her. She loves playing with them.
Her favorites are the animals.
Sometimes baby Jesus gets lost.
And the angel, according to Lily, does NOT belong on the top of the stable. Whenever I put it back she immediately pulls it off.


2 comments:
What a wonderful idea to get one she can play with! Do you know where she got it? I will have to be on the look out for one.
Did Matt quilt his own stocking?
Post a Comment