Matt spent most of last week in Denver for some job interviews. We missed him so much! The only thing that got me through it was my Mom. She is so awesome and I would have been more of a hormonal blubbering mess without her.
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
We’re so glad Daddy’s home!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
The morning Matt left before Soph got up and she spent an hour looking for him around the house, she didn't believe me that he was gone.
A note about blubbering... if you don't feel chipper soon you really should call your OB and look into getting a pill or a patch. I hear they work wonders so you don't have to suffer through the baby blues.
We CAN'T WAIT to see you both soon!! I just want to hold, bathe, cuddle and love that little lady so bad.
Post a Comment