Sunday, March 07, 2010

Settling in

I think we’re finally starting to get used to this new adventure. Lily is so tolerant of her learning parents. And we just adore her. I find myself just staring at her in awe. Such a sweet little piece of heaven in our home.

March 03, 2010_06web

One thing I was hoping she wouldn’t inherit from me was dry skin. We have to lather her up with Aquaphor everyday to try to control her peeling skin. Poor girl.March 03, 2010_14web March 03, 2010_21web

She is already doing well with sleeping for longer and longer stretches during the night, which I’m really grateful for.March 03, 2010_26web

5 comments:

The Sherman's said...

She is so beautiful! I can't believe all that hair - love it!

Tina Tuakoi said...

Congratulations! She definitely is a beautiful piece of heaven! :) My boys skin peeled just like that. Don't worry about it, it'll go away. :)

Ann said...

I wish I could hold her so bad! I guess you could say she was born a little "flaky!" Ha ha ha!

Lyles said...

I love her hair! She is a cutie!!!

Linda@CraftaholicsAnonymous said...

What a sweet little baby :)